Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thackeray's Review - The Magician's Elephant

The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo was a wonderful story. It was full of mystery and intrigue. It teaches you to believe in the unbelievable. Things get a little wild when an elephant crashes through the ceiling and lands on a lady's lap and that is only the beginning of the story!

(I must admit the thought of an elephant wandering around made me a little nervous, but she's really very nice). This is a must read for junior as well as adult readers.


Random Question:
What's the earliest you've gotten up to watch cartoons and what did you see?
The librarian doesn't turn the TV on very often and I haven't mastered how to use the remote yet. I'm working on it!

1 comment:

  1. Thackeray, I love your book review! As for the cartoons, it's been a lot of years since I was up at 6 a.m. to see what my kids were watching, but rest assured, there aren't any worth watching, so it's okay that the librarian doesn't turn them on for you.

    Keep up the good work!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete