Monday, June 30, 2014
If you don't already receive our monthly newsletter by email, you can check out this site for all the latest info. In the top left area you will find "newsletters". Click on the newsletter that you wish to read. There is only one posted at this time. In the newsletter format we have also added a section on community events. Be sure to check it out!
Monday, June 23, 2014
The Erie Canal Traveling Museum is coming to the Ripley Free Library on Thursday, June 26th at 6 p.m. Learn all the facts on this interesting landmark. People of all ages are welcome! This program has been made possible through the New York Council for the Humanities.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Ripley Free Library is looking for a part-time (30 hrs) library manager.
- Must have computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, adept in social media venues.
- Familiar with grant writing and can orchestrate fundraisers.
- Ability to understand and comply within a limited budget.
- Oversee children’s programs.
- Attend workshops, webinars and meetings.
- Provide entertaining and educational happenings for adults.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. up and down stairs.
- Must have at least two year associates degree.
- Applications at the library
- Bring cover letter and resume
- Apply at 64 W. Main St., Ripley, NY.